SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Nifty little .22 magazine loader
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nifty little .22 magazine loader Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
Do you have a .22 pistol like a Ruger Mk I-IV or a Browning Buckmark, Beretta Neos, Ruger SR-22 or Colt Woodsman?
Hate loading the magazines?
Check out this device that my customer just turned me onto.
I just ordered one from Amazon for about $19.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNPWFf5k8Qw

No, I don't have any stake in this company, I just thought it was the neatest thing I've seen since the Uplula.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Yes I have one that's the yellow plastic version and it works very well.
I've had mine for several years now without any issue or regrets.
Well worth the money.

Posts: 18033 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Same as Mustang-PaPa. Going on 3-4 years of very successful use. Different magazines will require slightly different tuning to the detent tension and adjustment screw, otherwise it's awesome.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Very nifty gadget.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Pretty neat, but I'm sticking with my compact Baby UpLULA, which works perfectly for both my .380 SIG P238 mags and my .22 LR Beretta 87 Target mags.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Just got one a few months ago for my Buckmark after seeing another shooter using one at our Steel Challenge match. Upon his recommendation, it seems that it works a little better if you bump the magazine to feed it a few rounds at a time, rather than attempting to fill the entire mag at once.

Way easier than manually loading one at a time, in any case.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I have a couple. They are awesome. Some ammo slides better than others. A shot of Rem Oil and shake it around and they slide in smooth. Zzzzip

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post