Find
Notify
Tools

Keltec PMR30 Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Traded into a few Grendel P-30 pistols. They work fine for me, but the guy I got them from said they didn't. Didn't know if it had to do with the end user as much as the architecture of the gun itself. Then I bought a Grendel P-31. Eek Now that is a sweet shooting pistol!

FYI. Grendel was what KEL-TEC came from after the Clinton gun ban. I'd buy the KEL-TEC version of the P-31 if they ever chose to make one. Hopefully the mags would be less spendy.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
I have both the PMR 30 and the CMR 30. Both work extremely well. Use good ammo and load as per instructions.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
I have a PMR30 and it works great!

Also a Sub 2000 in 9mm that uses Glock magazines. NEVER had a problem.

Seems like 90% of the innovation in firearms comes out of Keltec.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This will be my only comment on Kel-tec-promise!
I have a PMR 30 and had problems with feeding-till I read the manual. After that, loading the rounds as indicated and using the ammo recommended, it runs like the famed Swiss Watch. I also own a PF-9 and a P3AT, both no problems and I love the size of both of them. Also own the FBP .308, compact, reliable, really nice for cramped quarters, and approaches my FAL in accuracy. Bought the KSG for its novelty and it is heavy when fully loaded, but is reliable as any other pump 12 I own-meaning don't short stroke it.
All in all my KTs are all working well. Glad I have them and the PMR 30(with 4 extra mags) will accompany me if I have to go somewhere unexpectedly.

The Islamic terrorist express: Go directly to Allah, do not pass hell.

Posts: 1386 | Location: Xanadu | Registered: May 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post