SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Thin me, thin gun.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thin me, thin gun. Login/Join 
Picture of mrprovy
posted Hide Post
I went from a Glock 26, to a Kahr CM9, to the G43, now I'm carrying a P365. It feels so nice in hand, and 10+1 on hip with a (now) 15 round backup is a full size gun (capacity) in a thin package.

Posts: 62 | Location: New Yorkistan | Registered: April 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a good deal on a Beretta Nano on clearance. I'm a beginner to concealed carry and really like it so far.

Posts: 108 | Registered: January 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I haven't had a chance to check out the 365 at a range yet, but I'd like to. In the meantime I've been very happy with the Walther PPS M2, very light/thin and a great trigger to boot.

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry a Ruger ec9s which is only .95" wide with a really thin grip and a very good trigger. It also weighs only 17.2 oz with empty mag.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post