SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is “your gun”?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is “your gun”? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
SIG P226

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 123 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
why so little love for revolvers?

For hunting, camping, fishing, maybe a trail jaunt (don't do those things like I used to/want to Frown …), the semi-autos stay home. The stainless S&W or Ruger revolvers get some love then.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Gen 4 Front Serrations Glock 19

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
S&W Performance Center DK in 38 Super.
Yes, it’s a 1911

Outstanding in every way,
Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S&W 659

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ScubaSig
posted Hide Post
S & W 3913

Posts: 723 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
Springfield Milspec Champion that I’ve had worked over is my easiest to shoot. I’m probably a smidge better with my Glock 19

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3613 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This week my HK VP9.

Posts: 717 | Location: Keystone State  | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
STI 2011 9mm

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
My favourite & the one that I shoot the best has always been this one:

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walther PPQ M1 in 9mm. Unmodified, it just worked right out of the box.

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred! - Henry Cabot Henhouse III, aka "SuperChicken"

Posts: 132 | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Les Baer PII.

Posts: 25 | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Compactsig
posted Hide Post
SIG P365

Posts: 101 | Location: Treasure Coast, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry a S&W M60 snubbie, but my "go to" gun is the Beretta 92FS. I own at least a representative sample of everything else but the 92 FS is just my favorite.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gen 4 Glock 17, but a Gen 5 Glock 19 MOS is a rising star.

After many years, I just trust the brand in 9mm more than anything else.

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
quote:
SIG Sauer P226 in 9mm.

The only handgun I choose to carry.

Posts: 1294 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My "Raiders" homage 1917 S&W, for sure.

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 686 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
BlackAgnes: Are you a god?

Posts: 15842 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My EDC is a S&W Shield 9X19mm

Posts: 997 | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RichardC

Yes, but a minor deity. Working on getting promoted...

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 686 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post