SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is “your gun”?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is “your gun”? Login/Join 
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
It may not be sexy but I love my G17-4 in ODG with a Dawson Fiber front sight and black serrated rear.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Honestly my %80 1911 I built is probably my best shooting gun. Thing stacks bullets on top of each other.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
my issued gen4 Glock 31. It's the one gun I train with alot.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
G19 Gen 3. I have tried and trained with a bunch of others and nothing else is as natural.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'm far too fickle to choose just one.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Lately, Browning HP!

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock 26.

Posts: 890 | Location: Central, NY | Registered: February 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The SIG P320 and HK P30 platforms are battling it out, currently.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Glock 34 with Burns grip reduction.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK P7M8 or P229 in 9mm

Posts: 86 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
1911, in .45ACP 5-inch steel-frame trim.

One example of mine:

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
why so little love for revolvers?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

Outdated platform?

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

Because we've gone from Dirty Harry to John Wick. Wink

Posts: 1956 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
Kahr T9...the proverbial tack driver...

It would be my nickel S&W 39-2 with customer Brown fancy French exhibition grade walnut stocks, but I aimy can't bring myself to shoot that beauty anymore...maybe someday...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig full size 1911 Nightmare in 45acp

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colt .357 revolver, 4 inch barrel. I have a personal attachment to this weapon. I purchased it
from a campus police officer at Michigan State University in 1956, and was authorized by US Secret
Service boss, Cleveland, Ohio, to carry it as my
duty weapon during 1964. On December 23, 1964 my
partner and I were in a running gun battle near
Chardon, OH, with a counterfeiter. He was shooting
at us with a S&W Combat Magnum. I scored a hit
in his left shoulder. The Super-X .357 semi-wadcutter took him down quickly. Big surprise was
when we learned his true identity and his being on
the FBI ten most wanted list. That Colt served me
very well that cold, winter day!

Posts: 248 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
220 Sport Stock..all SS goodness.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

My current favorite, and best shooting ccw/sub-compact:

S&W .45 Shield with Apex Trigger System and Hogue slip on grip.
Out-shoots all my other small 9mm's including Shield 2,0 and several H&K P-30 sk's.
In my hands, the CCW 9mm's just are not accurate enough for me. My full sized 9MM's do great.

All time best so far?

German Mastershop Sig X5L1. A piece of gunsmithing art, imho.

And my Model 66-2 is another piece of art that shoots nicely.

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post