SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question on this P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question on this P365 Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
So I keep hearing about this P365 and decided to go to the Sig web site and look at the options... I click not the first 365 option: P365 NITRON MICRO-COMPACT:

and there are three different model numbers and then I look for the difference... where is it?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Standard model. Manual safety model. Massachusetts compliant manual safety model.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Stainless frame material.

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not sure if the MA pistol is designed like a CA style pistol, in that it might have a chamber indicator on top of the slide or if it can't fire without a magazine in the frame.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I am not sure if the MA pistol is designed like a CA style pistol, in that it might have a chamber indicator on top of the slide or if it can't fire without a magazine in the frame.

I'm in MA. All my Sigs came with a witness hole in the hood of the barrel to be the LCI. No mag safeties. Haven't looked at 365 though.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2406 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would highly encourage you to check out the 365 XL and those both the standard and XL before you decide which gun to purchase. I shot the XL version much better and don't be fooled by the "XL". It's still a highly concealable firearm.

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 21, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post