SIGforum
Question on this P365

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/4430094664

February 11, 2020, 06:26 AM
Blume9mm
Question on this P365
So I keep hearing about this P365 and decided to go to the Sig web site and look at the options... I click not the first 365 option: P365 NITRON MICRO-COMPACT:

and there are three different model numbers and then I look for the difference... where is it?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"
February 11, 2020, 06:31 AM
ruger357
Standard model. Manual safety model. Massachusetts compliant manual safety model.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
February 11, 2020, 07:12 AM
Pickle Rick
Stainless frame material.

February 12, 2020, 10:03 AM
patw
I am not sure if the MA pistol is designed like a CA style pistol, in that it might have a chamber indicator on top of the slide or if it can't fire without a magazine in the frame.
February 12, 2020, 10:11 AM
yanici
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I am not sure if the MA pistol is designed like a CA style pistol, in that it might have a chamber indicator on top of the slide or if it can't fire without a magazine in the frame.

I'm in MA. All my Sigs came with a witness hole in the hood of the barrel to be the LCI. No mag safeties. Haven't looked at 365 though.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]
February 15, 2020, 08:15 AM
Loadedpocketz
I would highly encourage you to check out the 365 XL and those both the standard and XL before you decide which gun to purchase. I shot the XL version much better and don't be fooled by the "XL". It's still a highly concealable firearm.