SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    It's been a good couple of weeks. New guns and knives. UPDATED again. More new stuff!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's been a good couple of weeks. New guns and knives. UPDATED again. More new stuff! Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
Couple of weeks ago I picked up a shield 9mm, no safety.

Last week I bought a M&P 22 compact. Today I picked up a Ruger Mark4 22/45 lite for my new suppressor. Also picked up a benchmade casbah today.

Two more Wilson Brig Tacs I ordered back in October showed up.

I need to figure out a new photo bucket so I can post pics.

My BCM ELW upper with kmr-a rail came in today. It's pretty light. Building a lightweight AR.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ruger357,

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
You have been photo bucketed.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Pic when photo bucket stops being a toolbag.

Not going to happen, unless you pony up the $400 for one of their premium plans.

You'll need to find a new picture host.

quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

As has your avatar. Big Grin

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
What's everyone using now that photo bucket sucks?

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Congratulation on the additions to the Family

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
quote:
What's everyone using now that photo bucket sucks?

I switched to PostImage, but I can't get my avatar to work through it. There's a big thread on this PhotoPhucket douchebaggery in the Lounge.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/8270084624/p/1

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

I deleted everything I had on Photobucket and deleted my account. I didn't even consider paying them any money, I figure a site that treats it's customers like that is real close to going under anyway.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my MP Shield 9mm, but I am also thinking about buying an MP Compact 22. My thing is, there are videos to remove the magazine safety but what I am torn on between the full size 22 and the compact is the compact has that internal locking key. Anyone know how to remove that? The full size looks like it doesn't have it.

Posts: 267 | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
2 more Wilson brig Tacs just showed up!

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by USCO160:
I love my MP Shield 9mm, but I am also thinking about buying an MP Compact 22. My thing is, there are videos to remove the magazine safety but what I am torn on between the full size 22 and the compact is the compact has that internal locking key. Anyone know how to remove that? The full size looks like it doesn't have it.

Yeah S&W went overboard with the safety bullshit on the 22 compact but since it is just a range toy I don't care so much. I doubt the ILS will ever fail and lock the gun but if it ever does it will only be a range trip ruined at the very most. I will keep the key in my bag though and usually shoot at a gun store so even if it does fail I will have the key either way. The magazine safety doesn't bother me either since I won't be firing it without the magazine.

I would never even consider buying a defensive pistol with either of these features, much less both. But for a range toy it is fine.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Another update. Picked up a Sig 250SC this morning at field and stream. I had no interest in it but for $319, I thought I would give it a whirl.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Another update. Picked up a Sig 250SC this morning at field and stream. I had no interest in it but for $319, I thought I would give it a whirl.

Good deal! I picked up a 250C in 45 that was a lettered commemorative for a US unit in Afghanistan. Couldn't pass it up at $300.

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 174 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post