SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P365 Slide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P365 Slide Login/Join 
posted
I just picked up my P365 the other day. When I pulled the alide back, it was very stiff during the section where the barrel drops down, then felt normal after that. The guy at the shop said it was normal with them. When I got home I was feeling the reset on the trigger and noticed racking the slide while holding the trigger was extremely stiff and made me worry about cycling issues. Can anyone with a P365 confirm if this is normal? Thanks.

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I had that problem with my XL. Sig CS said it was part of break in. Mine has gotten better with shooting.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks buddy.

I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Yeah - it makes sense to shoot a box of fmj through the gun and see what happens. Judging it just by how it feels doesn't always work out.

Wish I had one to play with.

Welcom to the forum !

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will do. I had read they had lots of issues when they first launched and probably was just being paranoid. Take care.

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Lube it well and use 124gr or 147gr for a couple hundred rounds. If it still concerns you, contact SIG.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post