SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 17 MOS suppressor sights?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 17 MOS suppressor sights? Login/Join 
posted
I have a G17 gen 5 MOS on the way, I will be installing a Trijicon RMR but I'm not sure what suppressor sights to order. I would like the cleanest window possible as that is how I like my red dot on my rifle, Ameriglo seem to be the best value and I like a black rear and either a white or yellow outline in the front sight. Those who have experience with this set up what would you recommend?, I'm also having a hard time finding Ameriglo sights in stock so any help would be appreciated.

Posts: 929 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
I use Ameriglo black/black on my G19 MOS, I like them keeping in mind they are the 'back up' to the MOS.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I've got Ameriglo tritium front/black rear on one MOS and Dawson black front and back on another.

The Dawson's are tall enough to cowitness while the Ameriglo's aren't.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ameriglo makes a "tall" set of suppressor sights. Do you have those?

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by venenoindy:
I have a G17 gen 5 MOS on the way, I will be installing a Trijicon RMR but I'm not sure what suppressor sights to order. I would like the cleanest window possible as that is how I like my red dot on my rifle, Ameriglo seem to be the best value and I like a black rear and either a white or yellow outline in the front sight. Those who have experience with this set up what would you recommend?, I'm also having a hard time finding Ameriglo sights in stock so any help would be appreciated.

I put Trijicon suppressor sights on my Gen 4 17 MOS and they work great with my Fastfire III.

Posts: 327 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both the ameriglo and trijicon. I like the trijicon ones better, but really the difference is truly minor.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried the Ameriglo suppressor height night sights and they were too short with the MOS Trijicon setup. I just gave up and put the plastic sights back on and used a sharpie to color in the white and use the Trijicon exclusively. If it goes down, I'll point shoot. It's not a competition gun for me.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:
I tried the Ameriglo suppressor height night sights and they were too short with the MOS Trijicon setup. I just gave up and put the plastic sights back on and used a sharpie to color in the white and use the Trijicon exclusively. If it goes down, I'll point shoot. It's not a competition gun for me.

Do you know which item? There are regular Ameriglo suppressor sights and now several versions of taller suppressor sights.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post