SIGforum
Glock 17 MOS suppressor sights?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/4410037854

July 09, 2019, 06:57 AM
venenoindy
Glock 17 MOS suppressor sights?
I have a G17 gen 5 MOS on the way, I will be installing a Trijicon RMR but I'm not sure what suppressor sights to order. I would like the cleanest window possible as that is how I like my red dot on my rifle, Ameriglo seem to be the best value and I like a black rear and either a white or yellow outline in the front sight. Those who have experience with this set up what would you recommend?, I'm also having a hard time finding Ameriglo sights in stock so any help would be appreciated.
July 09, 2019, 11:13 AM
evolution
I use Ameriglo black/black on my G19 MOS, I like them keeping in mind they are the 'back up' to the MOS.

GeorgiaCarry.org
National Rifle Association
Life Member
July 09, 2019, 04:05 PM
sjames
I've got Ameriglo tritium front/black rear on one MOS and Dawson black front and back on another.

The Dawson's are tall enough to cowitness while the Ameriglo's aren't.
July 09, 2019, 04:44 PM
DaBigBR
Ameriglo makes a "tall" set of suppressor sights. Do you have those?
July 10, 2019, 07:37 PM
stormin
quote:
Originally posted by venenoindy:
I have a G17 gen 5 MOS on the way, I will be installing a Trijicon RMR but I'm not sure what suppressor sights to order. I would like the cleanest window possible as that is how I like my red dot on my rifle, Ameriglo seem to be the best value and I like a black rear and either a white or yellow outline in the front sight. Those who have experience with this set up what would you recommend?, I'm also having a hard time finding Ameriglo sights in stock so any help would be appreciated.

I put Trijicon suppressor sights on my Gen 4 17 MOS and they work great with my Fastfire III.
July 10, 2019, 11:33 PM
hrcjon
I have both the ameriglo and trijicon. I like the trijicon ones better, but really the difference is truly minor.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”
July 12, 2019, 09:49 AM
Phelen_Kell
I tried the Ameriglo suppressor height night sights and they were too short with the MOS Trijicon setup. I just gave up and put the plastic sights back on and used a sharpie to color in the white and use the Trijicon exclusively. If it goes down, I'll point shoot. It's not a competition gun for me.
July 12, 2019, 12:29 PM
DaBigBR
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:
I tried the Ameriglo suppressor height night sights and they were too short with the MOS Trijicon setup. I just gave up and put the plastic sights back on and used a sharpie to color in the white and use the Trijicon exclusively. If it goes down, I'll point shoot. It's not a competition gun for me.

Do you know which item? There are regular Ameriglo suppressor sights and now several versions of taller suppressor sights.