SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Pachmayr Grip Extenders for Sig P250sc/320sc
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pachmayr Grip Extenders for Sig P250sc/320sc Login/Join 
posted
I still can not upload photos to my Hunt101.com account, but I can text or email a few pictures if somebody is willing to post them. These came two per pack for $8.95; I bought four packs to put them on both of my P250sc pistols.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are some photos I had of the Pachmayr extenders.

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also purchased 4 thinking I was getting 2. As it turned out I can use all 4. The edges are sharp & needed to be slightly sanded, but they feel good in my hand.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4266 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had rough edges on two of the eight bases, I took a file to them.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up a pair, but, haven't taken the time to try them

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post