SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    OLight PL-2 from Blk Fri finally came
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OLight PL-2 from Blk Fri finally came Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Sorry you have not heard back..
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Contact O-Light CS for return / exchange
quote:
Well it looks like I’m going to have to rescind my green light on the PL-2. Somehow it’s draining batteries dead while it sits (turned off) in my safe. This has happened to 4 batteries in less than 3-5 days. No response from Olight, so I took it to their Facebook page. We’ll see how they handle it.

I did contact them as noted. No response, that’s why I took it to their FB page.

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Well, OLight finally responded..squeaky wheel gets the grease! They are sending a new one and a return label for the bad one. Hopefully better luck the second time around.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
This is goodness amigo! Glad you were persistent
quote:
Well, OLight finally responded..squeaky wheel gets the grease! They are sending a new one and a return label for the bad one. Hopefully better luck the second time around.

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Hmm...I better get mine out of the box and test it out.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post