SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK, Sig and Springfield

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
HK, Sig and Springfield Login/Join 
posted
February turned out to be an awesome month. Three days ago I picked up a new HK compact LEM 9mm that I bought for $568 shipped. A few days before that I got a new Sig P320 compact FDE 9mm and before that a new Springfield XDS 3.3 9mm.
The LEM trigger on the HK is the light version and I really like it. It's like a nice crisp SA trigger and the DA pull isnt nearly as heavy as I was led to believe. Best of all it was a steal at that price.
The P320 is a really nice blend of good ergonomics and balance and of course, a great trigger.
I haven't shot any of them yet but hopefully I will this weekend.
I would love to post photos but for some reason I can never get it to work here.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new pistols. I have the Pk30sk LEM and the XDs9mm. Really like both and they've been solid.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Report This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
I have to go shopping like you. I'll use you for an example for my wife.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What a month for you, good choices at that.

Posts: 621 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Report This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
I'm a huge fan of the light LEM HK trigger. All of my HKs have that trigger.

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This was definitely not a normal month for me. Usually I'll be lucky to get 3 guns in 10 years and that requires selling some of what I have.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The XDs 9 3.3 or 4" can be worked on to have a fairly good trigger - bit difficult, but can be done. Reassembly after replacing the parts is tricky. I use a fork looking implement from the sewing isle to put the last spring (part of grip safety) in place. The magazine button remains very stiff. Rear sight replacement is very difficult. Mac

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Report This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
This was definitely not a normal month for me. Usually I'll be lucky to get 3 guns in 10 years and that requires selling some of what I have.

Is this what you tell your wife? Wink

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Report This Post