SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    If you can only have one
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you can only have one Login/Join 
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I'm not a big fan of the full size 320, but I don't like Glocks or M&P's, so I chose the 320 full size.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never thought I'd buy a Glock but the Gen 5s are magnificent. The 17 if I could have only one. I tried to like the 320. I just couldn't. Too much muzzle flip. And my Gen 5 Glock 34 is a thing of beauty.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
The gen 5 glocks are fantastic. The only one I didn’t absolutely love was the 26....

So I voted the 17. I will say, as strange as I thought it was, I love the 19X

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I voted G17, but I think the G19 is full sized enough for a conceal carried gun.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't vote because my choice would be my CZ P-09 Duty.

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
Is the G4 barrel exterior geometry the same as the G5? Wondering if my G4 conversion barrels would work in a G5 G35?

I'm also assuming the magazines are interchangeable?

TIA

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
P320. Better trigger. Better ergos. Modular design to fit any shooter. But I'd go with the carry, not the full-size, that way you can use the upper on a compact or subcompact grip module if you decide you want to.

ETA: also has traditional rifling so you can shoot lead ammo through it if need be.

Posts: 8559 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not listed, however, p226 9mm.

Silent

Posts: 1025 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock 17. There are so many options available to customize it to your liking.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post