SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question about the new Sig P220 Hunter and the camo finish
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about the new Sig P220 Hunter and the camo finish Login/Join 
posted
I really would like to buy this, but hate the camo finish. Has anyone out there bought one and had the camo finish removed?

Posts: 473 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
You don't have to do that and in fact it would be a bit silly. There are plenty all black, 2 tone and all silver SIG P220s in 10mm out there.

http://www.lipseys.com/itemfin...R&family=P220+Series

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I recently got an email from Lipsey's. Sounds like they got a bunch of the stainless models in from SIG; they've up the limit from the usual ONE a "preferred" dealer can order from their "allocated" back stock to three.

I'd guess that any LGS with a Lipsey's account should be able to bring one in right now.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post