SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Nill-Griffe ordering process
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nill-Griffe ordering process Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted
Anyone with experience ordering directly online with Nill-Griffe? I ordered grips two weeks ago through their catalog and received an email 3 days back saying the order was completed but no follow-up since. Researching their process, another forum indicated they ship in bulk to the U.S. once/month. If one has experience, will I receive tracking info or at the very least confirmation of shipment? Before you ask, I sent an email asking the same to KNG but no response as of yet.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I ordered from mactecsales.com, which is the major US carrier of Nill grips. Yes, they do ship once a month to the US. If you happen to order early in the cycle, then the wait is longer. Later in the cycle, then you get them quicker. Typically 3 to 6 weeks. I don't know about Nill directly, but with Mactec, you do get notification when they ship your grips.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Good to hear, thx Q

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Ordering from Nill directly took me aprx 4 weeks.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lovin' the P7
Picture of Tim335
posted Hide Post
It has been about 5 years, but I did order direct from them once. Q has already confirmed the once monthly shipment -- that was my experience as well. But otherwise, it went very smoothly.

Posts: 3428 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I've bought all my Nills through Mactec. Nary a problem.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I've ordered Nills from both Mactec and from Germany. If Mactec has it in stock, it will be faster. But ordering direct from Germany works, you just may have to be a little more patient.
Nills makes good grips!

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
They used to ship monthly to a farm in NH where the items would get sent to their new homes. Not sure if that still happens but Mactec has been great to work with.

Also check out Dominion Hobby on Gunbroker; he's actually local to me but I've ordered a few times. He has them in his posession and posts actual pictures of the items you'll receive. Nice to see proper wood grain before committing.

I ordered this set from Dominion last summer for a Mod 625

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Personally I won’t ever buy another Nill product. Extremely poor fitment on models fit to German frames...worst customer service I have experienced in the industry.

When they fit properly, they are very nice, but too expensive for the quality. I can’t support a company that treats it’s customers like shit.

-Freq

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Take a look at Grips 4 U. Very good quality fit and finish.

Grips4U

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post