SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HKVP70 Finally Saw One
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HKVP70 Finally Saw One Login/Join 
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
First polymer handgun on the market... trigger is like a staple gun turned upside down.

Front sight was a trough, and what was the balde was in actuality a shadow.

Holds 19 rounds and was originally concieved of as a "volks pistol" and had a nifty but-stock, that, when attached permitted burst fire.

As a handgun, it was unconventional.

Fun to play with, wouldn't pay $1k for one though.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Got to shoot one owned by an acquaintance years ago. That trigger really did feel like about 25# or so....

NRA Life

Posts: 1564 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once upon a time I was deep in HK’s and my LGS called with something I was sure to want. Yes it was a V70 that appeared NIB and the price was reasonable but it had to have been the worst pistol I ever held. The trigger had to have been a 25# pull so I thanked him for calling and went home and washed my hands. I’m sure there are some that like them but they are not for me.

Posts: 105 | Location: United States | Registered: May 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post