SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WC Beretta 92G Brigadier..... drool
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WC Beretta 92G Brigadier..... drool Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting, Q.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
My WC92g has some cosmetic issues, but it's by far the best shooting pistol I own. I've toyed with sending it in to get a couple of the minor things addressed, but I'm afraid I'd get back a beautiful pistol that doesn't shoot as well. I'll live with the off center front sight, bad staking, frame peening, and the bulge where the exterior of the barrel wasn't evenly machined in exchange for a pistol that stacks rounds on top of each other as long as I do my part.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
12131: Nice shooting! Good to see you gave your Brig Tac a second chance. I am very impressed with mine, as have been anyone who has shot it including several guys at my lgs who decidedly are not DA/SA fans or Beretta fans. My pistol really opened some eyes. Anxiously awaiting the impending arrival of my Cen Tac w/action tune & chrome silicon springs.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Makes me think I should get mine to the range to give it a fair assessment. Up until now, it's sat unfired in the safe, not sure of its fate.....sell as unfired/new or give it a whirl....and maybe end up really liking it... thanks for the update!

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post