SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WC Beretta 92G Brigadier..... drool
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WC Beretta 92G Brigadier..... drool Login/Join 
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
That's a truly handsome firearm. But it's a shame that even Bill Wilson doesn't have any more influence and pull over Beretta's paranoid product liability lawyers.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick B:
I've been debating which of these two I want for a gift to myself for retiring last month:
WC Brigadier w/Action Tune,
CZ Shadow 2 from CZ Custom .

Tough choice, but I would pick the WC.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
So...I have a 92G-SD (the base gun for the BrigTac), a WC BrigTac and a worked over CZ SP01 Shadow. I really don't think you can go wrong with any but the CZ feels the most "special" of the trio I have (DA pull is silly light at 6lbs).

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
That's a truly handsome firearm. But it's a shame that even Bill Wilson doesn't have any more influence and pull over Beretta's paranoid product liability lawyers.

Curious about this? What did I miss?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a lot of Wilson branded stuff on that gun that I see no need for.
I would want better sights, G lever, and action tune with their hardened trigger bar. They can keep the fluted guide rod, etc.

Posts: 3287 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
quote:

I think he's referring to the big 'ol ugly warning on the side of the frame. Totally ruins the gun for me.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
quote:
quote:

I think he's referring to the big 'ol ugly warning on the side of the frame. Totally ruins the gun for me.

Yup. They might as well engrave the entire firearm safety rules on there.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
quote:
quote:

Don't give them any ideas.....

Yup. They might as well engrave the entire firearm safety rules on there.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard if WC intends to do some 96's?

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Perry:

Yes - send em yours Smile Was looking at this a couple days ago

https://www.wilsoncombat.com/c...ssories-2/#customize

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nope. Beretta only makes the 96A1 these days and not even sure those are readily available. .40 is dead.

That said, I'd look for a 96 Centurion and have WC work their magic on that.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'd go with what PGT says but you can order WC parts for the 96 I think and do it yourself.
Lots of fun and rewarding.
Just a thought.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I'm REALLY happy with mine and I would like the Compact also. It's really a winner!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
You guys need to stop posting. My credit card is getting itchy.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Billy346:

Scratch that itch, already. Wink

Q

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
This is one you won't regret......... Cool

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Billy346:

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Temptation too great. Resistance futile. TGS just swiped $1300 from my pocket this morning. Big Grin

Q

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Temptation too great. Resistance futile. TGS just swiped $1300 from my pocket this morning. Big Grin

I am still fighting the urge. Please give us your impressions when it comes in. I am especially curious about the trigger.

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one of each, the kind without the magwell and trigger upgrade. They are both fantastic. Thinking about selling the compact, though. It shoots well but isn't small enough to really justify it being a "compact."

I got lucky one day. Each of my two favorite shops had a flavor. Rarely happens like that.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post