SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WC Beretta 92G Brigadier..... drool
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WC Beretta 92G Brigadier..... drool Login/Join 
Picture of Billy346
posted
I handled one today at my LGS. My goodness. What a machine. The hammer clicked like a swiss watch when cocked, and the SA trigger felt like a dry piece of tinder snapping under my finger. The finish was gorgeous.

However, I don't have the $1200.00 needed for purchase, so I ran out of the store before my Visa jumped out of my wallet. Very nice gun. If you like Beretta's, I think this is the ultimate.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have one, and love it! Waited about 10 months for it, and opted for the action tune and mag guide. Wasn't cheap, but what the hell......

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happened to see one in my LGS case early last month. Walked out with it an hour later. Couldn't leave it behind. Too perfect.

Posts: 179 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
If I could get one with no wait, I might take the plunge.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
If I could get one with no wait, I might take the plunge.

All you had to do is ask. Top Gun Supply has them in stock:
http://www.topgunsupply.com/wi...er-tactical-9mm.html

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
There's nothing special about the trigger other than its a D spring. The M9A3 has a nicer trigger feel, actually.

The BrigTac is a nice package for sure.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Also...these guys have them in stock as well...normal or with the action tune package. Here's the link for that one:

https://www.shootersconnection...Mag-Guide-P4126.aspx

(highly recommended)

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
If you are springing for the WC, get the action tune. I have one with the action tune and it is a sweet sweet shooter

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one of the second batch, only waited 3 months for it, and even without the action-job, I am completely smitten. It's a keeper.

Posts: 559 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Wish I was able to get a compact to go along with it.

Love my WC 92G BrigTac

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gawd I really want one also.

Maybe with this years tax return.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Also...these guys have them in stock as well...normal or with the action tune package. Here's the link for that one:

https://www.shootersconnection...Mag-Guide-P4126.aspx

(highly recommended)

+1

Where I purchased mine from with action tune and mag guide. They were easy to deal with and shipped quick.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
George at http://www.migunslingers.com/ has some.
$1305 - $1380 retail - call for his price.

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I hate you guys. Mad

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I've got a couple. They are worth it.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was really close to buying one but happened upon a BNIB 92 Brigadier.
I had punches and tools from working on Glocks so I thought I'd give it a try myself. With the help of a few members here and YouTube (namely sootch00), I assembled what's really close to WC Brigadier. The parts are from Wilson Combat including magazine release, trigger, sights, springs, recoil spring and guide rod. G conversion was purchased from another forum.
I'm happy and all totaled up, I'm less out of pocket. To each his/her own.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
There's nothing special about the trigger other than its a D spring. The M9A3 has a nicer trigger feel, actually.

The BrigTac is a nice package for sure.

Try one that has the optional action tune .

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been debating which of these two I want for a gift to myself for retiring last month:
WC Brigadier w/Action Tune,
CZ Shadow 2 from CZ Custom .

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Time to start saving $$$, culling the herd. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
I really wanted the compact model without the rail but waited too long. Wilson no longer offers them.
They are available but I won't pay what dealers and individual owners are asking.

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post