SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    H&K P30 Threaded Barrel on Sale at HK WebShop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

H&K P30 Threaded Barrel on Sale at HK WebShop Login/Join 
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted
Regularly $209; on sale for $120. Just ordered one along with a barrel thread protector.
H&K P30 Threaded Barrel

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Thanks, picked one up.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jwk226
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info! I also ordered one, after I seen this thread. Heck of a price!

Posts: 63 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I ended up cancelling this order. Apparently HK's website checkout is too stupid to figure tax into the equation. Thus you get a total and e-mail confirmation that says "most" orders will be charged tax, but without any indication as to which orders those are or what the tax will be if they are to be charged.

So in my case it came out to be about $5 on top of the $12 shipping (seems like a lot). Wasn't happy to learn this 3 days after I placed the order.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
I ended up cancelling this order. Apparently HK's website checkout is too stupid to figure tax into the equation. Thus you get a total and e-mail confirmation that says "most" orders will be charged tax, but without any indication as to which orders those are or what the tax will be if they are to be charged.

So in my case it came out to be about $5 on top of the $12 shipping (seems like a lot). Wasn't happy to learn this 3 days after I placed the order.

Yeah, their e-commerce site is pretty basic. I got my barrel today from FedEx. There was no sales tax in shipping it to Tennessee. Even with $11.95 shipping, it was a good enough deal for me.

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jwk226
posted Hide Post
I just got my email confirmation too. No sales tax was included in mine (for South Dakota). Looking forward to receiving it!

Posts: 63 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great deal on the USPc 45 threaded barrel as well. I'm happy to have the tax added later if warranted with the savings. This sale ends on the 20th I believe.

Posts: 1753 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post