SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig P320 AXG Custom Works Scorpion
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig P320 AXG Custom Works Scorpion Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
everybody knows that they cant live without the coin or Ron Cohen's sgnature lol

Posts: 7790 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
They said they will release a black gun as well as frame only for about $250.

Posts: 1341 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
There will be those who buy them, but they won't move as fast as things closer to the five hundred dollar level

Not really. A while back I had a discussion with George Harris about all of the oddly colored models. Every one sold out in short order. The numbers manufacturered are limited.

He is the spokesman because the 320 is his brainchild. The 320 X5 is available because of his input. Before he completely rewrote the specs it was the 320 Target in a significantly different form.

quote:
Wish SIG wuld have someone other than Phil Strader do these new pistol introductions...

I have met Phil and his family several times while working events at the academy. During a match he's focused and really doesn't want to be bothered. Outside of that and at local matches in the area he's a great guy.

He spent a significant amount of time showing me the then unreleased 320 Legion in it's phrototype form.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today I called all three local dealers listed as "MASTER" dealers on Sig's web site. None of them would place a special order. They claim that Sig's "projected" arrival date for special orders take much longer than 4-6 weeks... more like 4 months pissing off customers who then demand refunds! So I am on waiting lists!

Posts: 5 | Registered: April 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
So how new to this industry are you? This is industry standard before a Chinese person ate a bat and have the world COVID. It's either the hurry up and wait or a limited number get to dealers and get sold while waiting for the second run.

Posts: 4106 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t blame the dealers for not taking Pre-payment. People tend to say they don’t mind waiting.. etc etc... then you get a phone call every other day wondering if you got the gun in yet.

The only people we take prior payments from are either guns I KNOW are already shipped and will be here within a day or 2... or really good customers that I know could care less if it was a day or a year, but eventually then want it.

Anyways back to the AXG. I’m normally not a FDE fan, but I like the look of the Sig scorpion color combination so I’m definitely waiting on one.

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually... I am new to the industry. Just bought my first weapon (p320 X-Carry) last April.

Posts: 5 | Registered: April 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I fondled one at the Pro Shop on Friday PM. They had received 40 P320 AXG's that morning (said that was all they would be getting) and by 4:00 PM they had 18 Pistols left in stock.

I feels REALLY Nice in the hand, and the Grip Panels are Simply AWESOME! It feels like a COMPLETELY Different animal than any other SIG P320! Like Phil said in the video, it kinda felt like the offspring of a P320 & a P226.

Anyway, I'm NOT a fan of FDE 'Baby Vomit' Tan, so I wasn't even considering a purchase, and it was a hard pass! I'll wait for the Frame only to become available (in black), so I can pair it up with one of the half-dozen P320 Top Ends I've accumulated.

Now, what I could REALLY use is a couple more P320 FCU's... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8731 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blazer320:
Actually... I am new to the industry. Just bought my first weapon (p320 X-Carry) last April.

Awesome, welcome! (PS get some extra mags)

Posts: 1467 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blazer320:

Then welcome to the Highs and Lows of the Gun Industry. Expect this toward the end of January when everyone shows off what they're working on a SHOT Show in Las Vegas. You'll hear about every pre-production/almost ready to ship new thing to set your heart a flutter. Some of them will be out in a few weeks, others a few months, and some will be shown at next year's SHOT Show as the "Production Model."

This is a weird industry, but patience is usually rewarded.

Posts: 4106 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:
They said they will release a black gun as well as frame only for about $250.

On the FCU configurator.
I didn't hear they would be sold separately in the TFT video.

While I think it's likely they will sell separately, I can see it being in the 350-400 price range,

I'll pass. More weight, more felt recoil.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
everybody knows that they cant live without the coin or Ron Cohen's sgnature lol

LOL . Was really interested until he got to the coin and box.

Perhaps SIG can keep the coin and box and subtract $500 from the price . Then it would be a fair price. I have a feeling it won't be under $1200 OTD. I don't need to feel special so the coin and box are worthless to me. Smile

Posts: 654 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
I ordered one yesterday from my LGS and paid $1,129 out the door. Should receive it in the Dec/Jan timeframe if not sooner. I could have waited for the production model at a cheaper price but that's not me. Unlike other forum members, I like the FDE color and especially the slide matching the grip module. I also like that its a limited edition model, comes with 3 magazines, lockable case and, yes, the commemorative coin. I am guessing the production model will come with only two magazines in the standard Sig case. Others may disagree but hey that's life and you only go around one time and I'm going to do it with gusto.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post

Year V

Posts: 2609 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope the make these in all sizes, Played with one at my dealer today. Seemed fairly big. Would love smaller one.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Got my new grip today and the 357 sig slide last week.

Posts: 7387 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post