SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 227 G10 Magwell grips for $30!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 227 G10 Magwell grips for $30! Login/Join 
Student of Weapons Craft
Picture of Exodus
posted
CDNN has black G10 grips for $29.99 right now. I thought I was getting regular grips. They just showed up today and they are magwell grips!

These do not come with screws or bushings.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig...ps.html#.WuKge2hOmf0

Posts: 259 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Get that dremel tool out, and soon, you'll have regular grips. I guess some folks can buy tons of these and flip them later on fleabay.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They've been available there and on ebay for a long time.

The magwell feature is actually a downside because you can't use 10 round mags with them as-is, they were made for the tacops that comes with the goofy 14 rounders, and many folks don't like the 14 rounders.

Having said that, the G10 material dremels and sands well so you can trim them down to normal grips if you've got a little skill, and save a lot vs. buying new Hogues. Which is exactly what I did when I saw that Hogue only offers the green G10 grips now. Love the gray ones I have on my first p227, don't much care for the greenies so black and cutting it was.

Posts: 221 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
Though we (Hogue Inc) do not offer the mounting hardware Al-A cart. We have heard Sig will not sell hardware only, SO, I am here to offer hardware for end users only to mount Hogue/Sig P227 grips on frame.

Magwell grips like this are only offered to Sig at this time.

Send me an email with your information and we will forward hardware as needed, again, to end users of these grips only. Wink

BUSHINGS AND SCREWS, 2 EACH $9.95

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ken @ Hogue Inc,

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't help with screws, but if you're already buying the grips from CDNN you can get the bushings there too.
P227 grip plates $1.99

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post