SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365-Range Review-Game Changer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365-Range Review-Game Changer Login/Join 
posted
Well, i lucked into one last night. New Xray sights, so my dealer who is a friend told me its the version with the corrected issues. It was ordered by another customer who backed out so i grabbed it.
Ran a patch thru the barrel, and then put 220 rounds thru it. 20 of Sig V-crown 115, 20 of Sig V-crown 124, and 200 115 Fed Am Eagle.
Flawless function, accurate as heck and although a little snappy its actually fun to shoot. I could have easily gone another couple hundred rounds and enjoyed it.
I carried it to the range in the frint pocket of my jeans in an uncle mikes nylon pocket holster. It was like having a thin wallet in my pocket.
I have been away from Sigs for a while, and i like shooting my other 9mm's (G19X, FNS-9c and Beretta APX) and will keep them, but i really think this pistol has just rendered every other "carry 9mm" obsolete. You just cannot find anything close to 10 rounds in this package with the same quality and shootability.
The fun is really going to be watching the competition try to come up with their own version and that includes Glock. I am a huge fan of the G43, but i really think the P365 is that much better.
Just my opinion.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by longjohn:
The fun is really going to be watching the competition try to come up with their own version and that includes Glock.

Agreed. I think Sig launching this P365 may make several manufactures really try hard to come up with. For the Glock/Sig/HK etc loyalists, this can only be a good thing.

I wish someone would come out with a hammer fired model identical in size. I'd be all over that.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Congrats and thanks for the report.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else count 240 rounds? Big Grin

Thanks for the review. Haven’t found one locally to try. Looking forward to it.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol, yep it was 240. I actually plan to shoot another box of each V-crown weight (115 and 124) thru it to see which it prefers. Now that I have a little trigger time with it i will try to see if there is a difference. The 115 gr. Shoots laser like accurate in my other 9's so unless there is a noticeable difference i like that option

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post