SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    GLOCK sight question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GLOCK sight question Login/Join 
posted
Who makes the thinnest width front sight for a Glock 17/19 ? In tritium and fiber optic

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I would imagine Dawson makes sights that run the spectrum of anything a glock shooter could need

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know about fiber optic, but I recall that Ameriglo makes a Glock tritium front sight that's 0.125", probably the thinnest I've seen.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10x Sniper:
Who makes the thinnest width front sight for a Glock 17/19 ? In tritium and fiber optic

That will be Dawson precision.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
The Trijicon HD XR front is one of the only few that are thin (0.122") and are fluorescent around the tritium.

I've taken the XR font and paired it with a Heinie ledge rear in place of the HD rear.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
dawson has a .105 fiber and .125 tritium listed.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post