SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    S/W 642 & Mika Pocket Holster
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S/W 642 & Mika Pocket Holster Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a couple Mika pocket holsters for j frames that I've never used other than trying them out. The Desantis just works a bit better for me. It doesn't feel as bulky. The Mika holsters are very nice though.

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also ring-in for the Desantis. The extended bottom flap helps the butt stay up, instead of tilting backward and down in the pocket.

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
My Mika Pocket Holster arrived within a couple of weeks and (though it's for a P238HD) it fits fine and is not at all bulky.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by andronicus:
Gotta love a 642 in the pocket.

None better as well imho.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8679 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post