SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    S&W M&P CORE ... and red dot sights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W M&P CORE ... and red dot sights Login/Join 
posted
I just had a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro mounted on a M&P9 Pro CORE. The iron sights do not co-witness as the DP Pro sits too high. I used the Leupold mounting plate adaptor for the CORE. Just a FYI ...

Got me wondering, what red dots do co-witness? Interested in hearing other folks experience.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
The Vortex Viper co-witnesses perfectly on the M&P Core, I mounted mine two weeks ago. It co-witnesses so much the sights obstruct the field of view a bit and I am considering removing the iron sights. I'm really liking the Viper though.
SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1645 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
The Trijicon RMR will cowittness as well.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have used an M&P 9L Pro CORE 5" 9mm (m1.0 with full Apex cures) and a Venom sight. Works very well.

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
My CORE 9L will sort of cowitness in the bottom of the RMR window. However the dot is slightly off from the front sight... both hit to POA I can't explain it. I ignore the sights and shoot the dot.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too have Vortex Vipers on my COREs with no issues cowitnessing with iron sights

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post