SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three? Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Ruger Lightweight Commander

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock 42 and a P320 Compact.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I bought one of the S&W Shield .45's as a CCW gun. First new pistol I've bought in 7-8 years.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought another Sig P320sc in April, so I voted Sig. I would really like to know how many P320s Sig has sold to date, but I haven't been able to find any figures on that. Does anyone know if such figures are published?

CZ P10C and HK VP9 SK - Go Bucks!

Posts: 54 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: April 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
SIG Sauer MK-25

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92A1

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NAA Pug in .22 mag.

Posts: 220 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: May 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
Bought a 43 in April and looking at getting a 19 here within the next few months.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
In February I decided to get out of 40/357 Sig. While at a gunshow I sold my 3 P229's and bought a 320 compact 45 and love it. Prior to deciding to sell my 229's I had gotten to handle my friend's 320 40 compact and loved how it felt in my hands and that made my decision easy and I have been very happy with the 320. I will eventually get another one in 9mm as well.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been indulging myself since Christmas. My last kid graduated, I have tuition money now. So...2 Beretta 84's, two 85's a WC 92 Brig, a WC 92 Compact, and most recently a Kimber DCR.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Bought a Wilson Combat X-Tac Elite just after the first of the year.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
I just bought a Smith and Wesson 642, so I'm in the "other" category.

I had two Glocks (a G23 and a G32)when I first started shooting, but sold them. I wish I had kept my G23, not because I particularly enjoyed shooting it, but because it had an OD green frame, which doesn't seem to be in production anymore.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Gen 4 G26.
Im realizing that "feel" in the gun store seldom translates in to accuracy and shootability for me.

Hk VP series Feels great, nice trigger. Don't shoot it well.

Glock feels like a block with a spongy trigger. I shoot it like a laser beam.

Took me buying a few pistols to realize this. I'm ok with it now.

Also, I like DA/SA, but am finding less and less use for it really.

I love my P226 but it just seems clunky, heavy and overly complex to basically do what a G19 does.

I'm giving in to the plastic strikers I guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Gen 3 G26 new

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased a P239 in 357 Sig, but I also bought the Carry grip for my P320; the P320 is an incredible shooter. Very accurate and consistent--a breeze to handle. My first Sig was a P226 TacOps in .40 S&W, for which I got the 357 barrel, the 9mm caliber exchange kit, and a LaserMax guide rod laser. The utility of the P226 and the similar ease of handling keep me from selling it. My beside pistol rotates between the two--P226 and P320 Carry, both in 357 Sig. I don't think the praise for the P320 is hype--my two cents worth.

Posts: 8 | Location: South-Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 15Cav6970MC:
I purchased a P239 in 357 Sig, but I also bought the Carry grip for my P320; the P320 is an incredible shooter. Very accurate and consistent--a breeze to handle. My first Sig was a P226 TacOps in .40 S&W, for which I got the 357 barrel, the 9mm caliber exchange kit, and a LaserMax guide rod laser. The utility of the P226 and the similar ease of handling keep me from selling it. My bedside pistol rotates between the two--P226 and P320 Carry, both in 357 Sig. I don't think the praise for the P320 is hype--my two cents worth.

Posts: 8 | Location: South-Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Single Action Army revolvers (very old school). Have enough plastic pistols but am considering a CZ P07 for the CCW rotation. I prefer hammers over strikers.

Sigs
S&Ws
Walthers
H&Ks
and a few others

Posts: 399 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Purchased a Sig full size 45acp 1911 Nightmare.

Absolutely love this gun. shoots like a dream.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought an HK VP9

I already have a Gen 4 Glock and looked at the other two listed before purchasing.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S&W 625 .45 acp 4 " revolver

Posts: 633 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post