SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three? Login/Join 
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I bought a Glock 19 gen 4 a couple of weeks ago. My first Glock.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Sig W-320-9-C in 9mm L/E package gun also , the new 2.0 in 45 cal.

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last several months:
G17G4
G23G3
S&W 642
P227SASG2

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Last pistol I purchased was a 225A1. I will never purchase one of the listed pistols.

I might consider a 320 X5.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
Sig 220 9 MM imported by Hawes made in 1976. Old world craftsmanship.

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
The most recent three:

P226 Legion
Colt 1911 9mm
FNH Five Seven

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have three glock 19s, and one P320 so the MP 2.0 was the next logical choice for me.

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Other... CZ PCR. Been looking for awhile; totally lived up to the hype!!! What an awesome pistol! Feels great in the hand! 250 rounds of assorted 147 gr hollow points with no problem, 100% reliable. Accurate!
Put VZ G-10s, rubber base pads and a stainless steel guide rod for the personal touch. Also bought some CZ 16 round mags.
Felt even better which made for even more fun shooting!!! And continued 100% reliability!

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Picked the P320 over a Glock because I don't particularly care for Glocks (they're ok--I have two). Picked it over an S&W because I don't care for S&W handguns and their autos, in particular, seem to me to have a spotty quality record.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Bought a Colt, 1911 Competition, something or other two weeks back. Full sized 1911, but in 9mm. All the bells and whistles for a steel or ipsc gun.

My FIRST purchase of 2017.....I'm falling WAY behind! Gotta catch up!

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Selected "Other"... I bought a Dan Wesson 715, 6" .357

As well as 2 additional brrel assemblies.
2.5", 4"

I really liked the quality of the revolver and the sights were perfect for my needs.

I'm not terribly impressed with the new crop of polymer handguns.
And will wait for them to be on the market a while longer before committing to a purchase.

All look intriguing, especially the Sig 320 5x, the P320 fullsize just doesn't feel right to me.

Also interested in the CZP10 and Beretta APX.

We'll see how this all shakes-out.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Last year, I tried out the Walther PPS M2 as my EDC gun after carrying the Glock 19 since 2005.

This year, I decided to go back to the 19. Before doing so, I took a look at the SIG 320 Compact. I had a chance to shoot the full size 320 at a local range - I didn't like it at all.

So back to the 19, bought 3 new Gen 4s in the last month or so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought a P320RX Compact 2 weeks ago.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought an old P220 Sport with the compensator a couple weeks ago. Is that called the Sport N? Anyway, I haven't even had it out. Got my Browning Buckmark Varmint (scoped .22 pistol with what seems like an absurdly long barrel) out this weekend. The Buckmark outshoots most long guns.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruger LCP II and Ruger MK IV 22/45 lite

Posts: 1201 | Location: NC | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Other - LCP II and a Sig P229.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
This month I got a M&P 2.0 in 9mm. Liked it so much I got a M&P Shield 45 the next weekend. That is a record for me as I rarely buy brand new guns.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I have moved back to DA/SA.

Me three and
Other........

After a very short stint with a Glock 19 Gen4 and a much longer one with a VP9 I have gone on a viscous CZ tirade with the latest being a Uraban Grey P09 w/threaded barrel.

Happy camper !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan Wesson VBob and a compact CZ. Been a slow year so far. Bought a Colt last Christmas, but it was a gift, so....

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK 2000sk for concealed carry. Like it better than the M&P Shield

Glock 19
HK P2000sk
Sig P226
Spikes AR15 Middy
CA94 MP5 clone

Posts: 683 | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post