SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three? Login/Join 
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
P320 VTAC

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P320 RX full size. Added an X-frame and a Grayguns PELT2 trigger. Still trying to get the hang of shooting the pistol with a red dot but it's really accurate when I slow down and pay attention to where the dot is before I pull the trigger.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Actually switched from Glock 19 and 43 to an HK VP9 and VP9sk combo.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I'm an old phart & have been buying (and hardly ever selling) guns for a long time. I never in a million years thought I'd ever be saying this, but I already have all the guns that I consider "must haves."

Nevertheless.....
This Spring I bought a very slightly used Glock 19x, from a guy who hated it from the first shot, for $50 less than my Blue Label price.

Then there was this Glock lover on a local gun forum this Summer who decided he wanted a Sig Legion 226 SAO. He then decided that Sigs aren't for him, so I ended up taking it off his hands for $800.

Earlier this month a kid on the same forum put a new in box, never fired, MK25 up for sale for $900. I offered $800, he accepted & we did the transfer the next day.

My wife never bothers asking me anymore how much I pay for guns or knives. She just wants to know how much she can get for them after I'm dead.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcphoenix:
P320 RX full size. Added an X-frame and a Grayguns PELT2 trigger. Still trying to get the hang of shooting the pistol with a red dot but it's really accurate when I slow down and pay attention to where the dot is before I pull the trigger.

Added another one: P320 X carry.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
Glock 19 gen 5
Glock 43 gen 4

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3613 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found a great deal on a NIB CZ75 Omega w\2 mags. Alternate it with my Hi Power 40 S&W for EDC.

Posts: 92 | Location: Dallas \ Ft Worth | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92s

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
Springfield Armory TRP Operator 1911 in 10mm.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Why not say! This month I bought a Sig, S&W and Beretta.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
I have been on a Beretta run lately. First purchase a 92FS, then the 92FS Inox, 92FS Compact, M9A3, M9 Commercial, 92A1 and a nickel 84FS.

Those sexy Italians are growing on me.

+3 here on the berettas. 87 a year ago, then this past summer I picked up an 84FS and 85FS. Beautiful pistols. The 85 will go in my .380 rotation along with my west german stainless p230.

Posts: 263 | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Just scored a NIB Sig M17 Bravo for $475 on gunbroker!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1911 SIG Emperor Scorpion...

Posts: 1 | Location: CT | Registered: April 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Big 3? HK, FNH and CZ? Wink

HK USP, KE vintage; first firearm purchase in many, many months. May have opened the floodgates...maybe. Close to picking up a G45, likely a Gen5 G19 MOS as well. Maybe. Not much out there that are 'must haves' for me these days, but that G45 truly feels great in hand to me.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've picked up two G19X in the last few months. Soon my G17 Gen5 and G19Gen4 will be traded for G17 MOS Gen5 and G19 Gen5 MOS, respectively.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Finally replace my gen 3 G26 with a gen 4 G26.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Last pistol for me was PPQ 22 to go with my PPQ 9

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arflattop
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but my two firearm purchases in October were CZ Shadow 2 and Ruger GP-100 3” 10mm. Last Sig I bought was a Legion.

Edited to add: After a long string of polymer and/or striker fired pistols, it would take a truly compelling argument to convince me to buy another. I’m just disappointed in them overall.

The CZ Shadow is heavy and all steel and will make me look good! The Ruger, well, 10mm. I have a thing for 3 inch revolvers right now.

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Bought a Canik TP9SFx and a G 19X. Traded a WASR for a Gen 5 G19 also. Last couple months.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
The last 2 I purchased were both Sig's, but we're DA/SA.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post