SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three? Login/Join 
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Other.

Several months ago, a PC S&W Shield .45 and just last month, a P365.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I bought a Glock but it was a Gen 3. So I voted other.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The thread is a year old!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a glock 19 gen 5. Always wanted a g19. Low round count so far but I intend to change that this weekend.

Posts: 32 | Registered: January 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
Decided to go for something different this time with a Ruger GP100 7 shot half lug 5” barrel in .327 Federal Magnum. It’s been a lot of fun of fun to shoot, so I’ll be doing a quite a bit of handloading for it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Can’t vote I bought one of each

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I won a lightly used S&W CS9 off Gunbroker today. The stainless version with ambi-safety as I'm a lefty.

I have the early production black CS9 and it has quickly become one of my favorite and most carried guns.

The stainless variant will eliminate the finish wear and rusting concerns I had carrying the little black carbon steel slide CS9 IWB.

Cant wait till it gets here next week! Smile Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DW ECO 9 mm

I do not see myself ever buying another striker fired pistol. One & done.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
My most recent acquisition was on 13 FEB 2018; it was a CZ-75B Omega Convertible. It's my first CZ, but probably won't be my last. I'm very pleased with it.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to add a M&P compact 2.0 to the mix.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
The last 3 pistols I bought were 2 months ago and were P220's. The last non P220 I bought was in February and it was a P320 9mm compact(I liked the P320 45 compact I bought a year ago so much I got the 9mm version as well.)

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2207 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted a P210 for years and finally was able to buy a new American version. Two weeks later was offered a mint German Legend for less than half the price of the 210A. So now I have two P210s, one for each hand. I like the feeling! (IMHO - the American is every bit as good as the German.)

Posts: 6 | Registered: August 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruger P85, Kriss vector in 40, HK mk23

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I bought 4 CZ's , my P-220 10mm and my recent P 239. All I have bought since mid 2017.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIG P220 CARRY SAS 45ACP
SIG P220 ELITE SAO 10MM

[IMG:left]

P220 ELITE SAO 10MM + P220 SAS GEN 2 45 ACP
P226 MK-25 9MM [2]
P227 45 ACP
M11-A1 9MM [2]
P229 SAS GEN 2 9MM + P229 SAS GEN 2 357 + P229 CARRY SAS 357 + P229 ELITE 40 S&W
P239 SAS GEN 2 9MM + P239 SAS GEN 2 357
P290 9MM
1911 TACOPS 45ACP

Posts: 82 | Location: TENNESSEE | Registered: October 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Other. CZ P07

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
P320 X5 with a Romeo that I just shot my first Carry Optics match with.

Loving it so far !

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I tried to vote but I got an error message telling me I already voted when I haven't.

Anyway, I would have voted, Other. M9A3.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Well I voted 'other' last spring when this thread originally started. Even if I were allowed a second vote today, I wouldn't vote because I haven't bought a handgun in ages and there's no 'none' choice. Receivers and such, yes I've bought, but no pistols or revolvers in many, many months. There's really not much out there that stokes a real fire for me. Even the P210A that I kind of want doesn't really have me chomping at the bit.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post