SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three? Login/Join 
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
S&W 63 and CZ 75B Matte Stainless just purchased off this forum. John

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Other.
Bought a Les Baer 1911
Sold an STI 1911
Sold a Para 1911

Posts: 21054 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ P-01

Posts: 1 | Location: FL | Registered: May 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
45 Shield

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Curious about them all but nope.

This year has been

S&W Pro series 1911 9mm
Ruger SR22
Glock 43 (didn't work out)
Lastly a XDm 4.5" 9mm because I used to have one and missed it dearly, couldn't stand it anymore.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

I should never go to the range with money in myh pocket. Darn stainless calls out to me.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
In January, I picked this up.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Few months back I picked up another HK Mark 23. Then gave myself a few months to enjoy what I had. Got the jitters a couple weeks back and settled them with a new CZ Scorpion.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My last pistol purchase was a Ruger SR1911 Lightweight Commander in 9mm. Had to replace the front sight with one 0.045 inch taller because it shot about 3 inches high at 10 yards out of the box but it now shoots dead on perfect. Also found out pretty quickly that the Ruger 9mm magazines have feed lips that are about 1/16 inch too short but reliability has been much improved with Wilson Combat magazines. BTW, it now jams about 1 in 400 rounds downrange so it's not reliable enough to carry but it is a real hoot to shoot and a great reduced recoil range pistol.

Prior to the 1911 I purchased a Ruger LC9S Pro and this pistol is reliable enough to carry. In fact at this point I have a mixed bag of a variety of different 9mm loads sent downrange without one single malfunction of any description. Sighting is regulated for 147 grain bullets so it shoots rather low with 115 grain range ammo but with 124 grain ammo the sights are close enough. One huge plus is the trigger, the break is 4.5 lbs. per my Lyman digital trigger gage, it's very smooth and the pre-travel is only about 1/16 inch, so it's the finest striker trigger I've ever shot with.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5624 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My last few were Glocks. A 43 and a 20. Switching over to the G20 for a hunting sidearm from a 686.

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Yes I bought firearms from the "The BIG 4" recently. One was a COLT and the other an HK

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also bought a P250 in addition to another 320.

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 174 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Other, an M&P Shield .45.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last thing I picked up a few months ago was an HK P30 9mm V3. I had one years ago and sold it because I needed some cash at the time. Always missed it.

Posts: 1947 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My most recent pistol purchase was an M&P Shield in 9mm, motivated primarily by the $75 rebate offer. It my first, and probably last S&W M&P.

Prior to that, my most recent buy was a Rock Island Armory model 1911 and before that a used SIG P250 subcompact.

I do own two SIG P320s. I have never owned a Glock and likely never will.

Posts: 372 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a P320, then sold my Glock 19 and bought two more P320s. These purchases were more than three months ago, but were made in the last three months before the California ban.

I really like the trigger, but I also greatly appreciate how easy it is to clean and properly lube the gun.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I answered P320, but I also bought "Other", those being two CZ 9mm.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zombie!!!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Two Ruger SR1911 models. Got rid of my last P320.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
I bought a G34 gen 5 MOS yesterday. Thought about the 320 of course, but ultimately the Glock won out for me.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post