SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm curious, if you bought a pistol in the last couple of months, did you buy one of the big three? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Couldn't vote more than once. Bought a P320 X-5 (my vote), a P220 Elite SAO 10mm and a SAO Legion in the last few months.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since January, I have purchased two Sig P250sc's, a gen. 4 Glock 26, and a Seecamp .32. All of them were used.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I bought a P320RX and sold off a P320 to offset the cost.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Other....
Kahr CM9
Smith M&P VTAC 40
Glock 35 KSP trade in

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
These are all the pistols I have bought in the last 3 months. I actually sold my 320's shortly before that. The military contract doesn't mean anything to my pistol purchasing decisions.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
LCR, S&W Shield 45

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I bought a G20 in battlefield gray.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a Walther p88 and 2 Sig226s vintage 1980s, one 1984 the other in a yellow box with all the papers and target, 1989.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My last gun was a CZ P-09 and my next one will be a CZ Shadow 2.

Posts: 66 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P938 in November. Waiting for the local shop to get a VP9SK. If I get impatient on that I may do a G43 but no plans for a S&W or P320

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Past few months have had me purchasing pistols off of this forum.
Triple serial numbered P229 and 2 Berettas.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
My newest pistol is a Colt Series 70 Level III Custom Shop that is a few weeks old.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
S&W M&P 45 $299 with $75 rebate tough to pass it by at that price.
Moving up in caliber for concealed carry.
My CCW progression over the years
NAA Guardian .32 --> S&W Sigma .380 --> Ruger LCP .380 --> Sig Sauer P938 9mm --> S&W Shield .45

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
M11, 250c and a 228

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
G43 and P320 Carry this year.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shield .45 for me. I can't resist a bargain!

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Walther PPS Classic...I don't know why I ever got rid of one in the first place.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since I already have a G4 G17 and G26, I bought a G19 to see what the fuss was all about.

Posts: 104 | Registered: February 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I bought a Sig 226 Legion-- my second one. Best pistol ever.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
P220-10 stainless here. Kind of old fashioned that wsy

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post