SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    For those looking for 239 9mm magazines
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those looking for 239 9mm magazines Login/Join 
posted
I was browsing Sigs website and what did I find? A listing for 239 magazines and they are priced at $29.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...rd-9mm-magazine.html

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I read it right , it is out of stock?

Posts: 59 | Registered: April 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmartin:
If I read it right , it is out of stock?

Yes they are out, but they will backorder them for you.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I gave them my email.. hope they get some more!!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I signed up for an alert as well.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
am94pm, thank you for the notification. I too signed up for notification. In the meantime, the magazine for the p225a1 work with the p239.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Thank you kindly for that observation-

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
FWIW: I've been using .40 S&W and .357 Sig magazines with my 9mm barrel and recoil spring without any issues in terms of reliability. Oddly enough, even though my P239 was originally built as a .357 Sig version, my 9mm conversion is the most accurate of the three calibers.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10195 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Back order notification subscribed.

Thank you very, very, very much for sharing this, am94pm Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're welcome everybody. Just trying to help you guys/gals out.

Sig just charged my CC this morning so I hope that means they will be shipping soon.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I think what you are going to find is that small runs of stuff will continue to be made and sold.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I think what you are going to find is that small runs of stuff will continue to be made and sold.

Mr. Jones I believe you are correct.

posted Hide Post
I wish they had had these before I went and used my two expiring 25%-off coupons on parts kits. Frown

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well, except for P230/232 magazines ... Frown

Posts: 431 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
looks like they deleted the page.. so I am not going to hold my breath waiting ot hear from them!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
looks like they deleted the page.. so I am not going to hold my breath waiting ot hear from them!!

Interesting! I back ordered 8. They shipped them early this week and are supposed to arrive next week.

posted Hide Post
My mags came in today so I am a happy camper. I'm going to call Sig tomorrow for something else so I will check and see if they will still back order them.

posted Hide Post
I talked with customer service last week and they will still back order the magazines. They did not mention pricing.

Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:

I heard there are a few agency's still issuing 239 to agents with small hands, so there can be occasional runs of guns, magazines , etc.

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
CSB time. I stumbled upon all these trade-in P239 9mm magazines for $14.99 at my lgs. They were the old blued style - had a manufacture date of '97 on the baseplate.

I snatched up the best six they had, took them home and gave them a good cleaning inside and out, and they look great almost as if they'd seen little use and sat in a bin for the last 20 years. They'll make good range mags.

Now, I just need to buy a P239. Wink

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1743 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post