SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M11A1 grip screws
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M11A1 grip screws Login/Join 
Stumbling through where
others have fallen
Picture of REdwin89
posted
Lost 1 grip screw at the range. Looking at all the ads they do not specify if their P229 grip screws will also fit the M11A1. Even the Sig site just says for 226, 228 and 229. Years ago I thought they were not the same as the regular P229. Are all P229 screws now the same?

"I don't know a lot but I can zero beat the V's on an R390."

Posts: 2322 | Location: No longer new to Central NY | Registered: March 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes, they are the same.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stumbling through where
others have fallen
Picture of REdwin89
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Been years since I bought it and could have sworn at that time reg 229's wouldn't fit. Good to know.

"I don't know a lot but I can zero beat the V's on an R390."

Posts: 2322 | Location: No longer new to Central NY | Registered: March 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
229 grip screws are available on Amazon.

For me, that's the easiest way to buy replacements.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
To keep that from happening I use Vibra-Tite
https://www.amazon.com/Vibra-T...admate/dp/B008D6GHY6

I use it on all small fasteners like scope mounts, red dots and such.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post