SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I saw my own Shadow today and it followed me home!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I saw my own Shadow today and it followed me home! Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
I couldn't stand it any more,, so I just did it! Last week I bought a CZ Shadow 2 and it came in Saturday. I was out of town and had to wait a day. I am addicted to CZs now it would seem. I put 50 thru her today, I'm digging it!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice target, What was the yardage?

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting! Beautiful firearm there.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
15 yards out. I should have warmed up before I shit the shadow.but I was too exited!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
15 yards out. I should have warmed up before I shit the shadow.but I was too exited!

Hope you at least took some stool softener. Wink

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
A fellow competition shooter has a Shadow that I really like. Another in my squad yesterday had the new 10C, I gotta have one now. Love the grip and for Production division the trigger had a nice clean stroke and short reset. Enjoy your new gat Smile

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:

Hope you at least took some stool softener. Wink

My bad, why does not auto correct work on my phone when it really should?

Beth Greene