SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'll take one of each.

Posts: 221 | Location: USA | Registered: May 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Oh wow.

Cool and very unexpected.

And the SAO long slide sounds fantastic.

Now, if they'll make an MPX in 10mm I will love them forever...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh hell yea.

Posts: 492 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: June 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Wonderfull news!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
That's superlatively awesome. Smile

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Great news! I'm sure Sig will realize the popularity of this round and introduce it to some of their other models. Thanks to Bruce and Para. Hopefully they get numbers 1 & 2 when production fires up!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1893 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm

sounds like something to be looked into.....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dosborn81:
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Good thing I have a spare Dillon Quick Change Kit.

Oh, I've got the .40/10mm dies already set up in their bushings (Hornady LNL AP), it's the brass that's my problem. If I could score a good deal on some brass, I'd spend a day with the G20 and let it wear me out. Big Grin

Thanks for the tip on 10mm brass.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe that this is a weapon that I would have to have. Not equaled by anything else in the Sig lineup. I have resisted the Glock in 10mm but for this I will have to break down, but it's not like I need another pistol....

Posts: 990 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Oh, my
I ..
This is ...

Um ...
Yeah...
I'll be in my bunk.

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Uncle Malice
posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness. This is awesome.

I'd be surprised if they didn't do a 227 version as well. I'd think that would be even more desirable.

Definitely looking forward to a stainless elite though. Very cool!

Posts: 532 | Registered: August 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
and a carbine, too.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
Well, I hope we have all learned an important lesson here today. When Parabellum says something is going to happen, shit's going down bro! Don't waste time asking questions. Get PREPARED!

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Loganspawn
posted Hide Post
Awesome news! We will be able to lay waste Godzilla with a Sig! Big Grin

------------------------------
Knowing is half the battle!

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6696 | Location: FederalWay WA. Ocupied territory | Registered: April 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Very Cool!

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Decon
posted Hide Post
Great news!

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.
C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1582 | Location: Houston TX | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Uhhhh......read my cut!

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
Even though I have a snowballs chance because I am a CA resident...

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3062 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BWTAC
posted Hide Post
There should be some nice serial numbers when they are released. Maybe we can be able to get the interesting low ones. These models are my choice, I like DA/SA models.

Either one that is available soonest:
P220 Stainless Elite 10mm, standard length slide and barrel, traditional DA/SA trigger

P220 Match Elite 10mm, stainless, long slide, 5" barrel, traditional DA/SA trigger

Thanks for all the good work, Para and Bruce.

Posts: 1872 | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
This would indeed be a must have for me.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post