SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Need to go chew on more Tums now.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
MAKE ROOM FOR THE BOOM OF DOOM!!

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Is that a hint that something even more powerful than the P220-10 is on the way? Or, just clear out of Ryanp225's way?!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It could be one of those things, yes. Razz

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
A P244. Do you feel lucky today, punk? Razz

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite dead yet?
Picture of TxMark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
A P244. Do you feel lucky today, punk? Razz

Worth dreaming about!

Mark

half this nation is permanently sucking on the big free tit or just plain out of their liberal twisted minds.

Posts: 3495 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite dead yet?
Picture of TxMark
posted Hide Post
Or a very compact 10?

Mark

half this nation is permanently sucking on the big free tit or just plain out of their liberal twisted minds.

Posts: 3495 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
No. No, they can't be making me the happiest gun nut in America and producing a .50 GI. Life just couldn't be that perfect.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Or a 10mm 1911...

Posts: 4129 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
So, GGI is now SIG's Skunkworks?

Very cool.

While I can't help be flattered by the comparison to Kelly Johnson, believe me when I say that the engineers and idea people at SIG are second to none. Brilliant folks! I think they have been exceedingly generous in their willingness to indulge my input, though I do feel very good about my modest contributions.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
No. No, they can't be making me the happiest gun nut in America and producing a .50 GI. Life just couldn't be that perfect.

You're right, sadly. Life isn't fair.

I amend my response to your funny wish by telling you that I've shot the .50 GI some, and I actually kind of like it.

And no, I actually don't know for sure that our friends at SIG Sauer wouldn't ever make a 50 GI, but I betcha they won't.

Like a 10mm P220 everybody keeps clamoring for, it's really not possible. Wink

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
Or a 10mm 1911...

A 10mm 1911?

Sheer madness. It could never work. Big Grin

-Bruce

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I've strongly entertained a Sig 1911. I've strongly entertained a Delta Elite. I would stop entertaining if Sig came with a Sig 1911 in 10mm. For me, that would be a game changer.

Looks like I just doubled my savings goal.

As long as we're throwing stuff out there, how about Sigs first effort in the revolver realm be in the form of a 10mm wheelgun?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have to sell my S&W 1006 now and get a Sig 10mm.

Posts: 86 | Location: Tx | Registered: July 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So do you folks think the 10mm will be in the same ball park price as most classic series Sigs or are they going to be a lot higher?

Posts: 814 | Location: IL along the Illinois River | Registered: February 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Is that a hint that something even more powerful than the P220-10 is on the way? Or, just clear out of Ryanp225's way?!

Maybe the mythical, soul shattering, EM Pulse 15 mm rail gun pocket nuke I keep hearing about Sig making?

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
And no, I actually don't know for sure that our friends at SIG Sauer wouldn't ever make a 50 GI, but I betcha they won't.

Like a 10mm P220 everybody keeps clamoring for, it's really not possible. Wink

-Bruce

Uh-huh. I wanna see that frame!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marcuswendt
posted Hide Post
Curious as to why they'd still not mention this on their own site. Very odd.

Posts: 3770 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marcuswendt:
Curious as to why they'd still not mention this on their own site. Very odd.

The website is only for items that are A) in production or B) can already be purchased, C) Both of the above.

You'll notice that the MPX, which is now in production, is being shown. But the MCX, which a few of us have actually shot and is further down the line between concept and production than the P220-10mm isn't on the site.

SIG did us a favor by letting us release this news. Let's not kick them for giving us an exclusive?

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
quote:
As cool as SIG's P220-10mm will be, another project is being developed which will absolutely delight the growing cadres of devoted SIG shooters and cause owners of other pistols to reconsider their choices. That worn out old expression about something being a "game changer" is literally true in this case.

Not sure how much more I can take! Or at least my pocketbook.

Exactly how I feel.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post