SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
I bet if you wait Lipsey's or Sig will offer the DA/SA version with adjustable sights. I had read someone at Lipsey's or Sig changed their mind on the sights and decided to go with fixed, but didn't know they had made any.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of macfly
posted Hide Post
I think there is one on gunbroker now

Posts: 779 | Registered: July 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
None on Gunbroker...Only SAO with Adjustable Sights or DA/SA and also SAOs with Fixed Night Sights. Confused

Still would like to know if ANYONE happened to get one as it was originally advertised or if that was a 1 off I should have gotten (DA/SA Match ELITE 2 Tone **WITH** Adjustable Sights).

-ERock1313-

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of macfly
posted Hide Post
Isnt this the one you are looking for?

Check out what I found on GunBroker.com!
http://www.gunbroker.com/Aucti....aspx?Item=522439470

Edit: sorry. Thought you DIDNT want fixed. Read that wrong

posted Hide Post
That's almost it Macfly....Just missing the main 2nd component of Adjustable Sights. That one (and all others except my Unicorn apparently) has Fixed Night Sights.

I appreciate the look out though! Smile

-Erick

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of macfly
posted Hide Post
One option if you can't find thar exact model might be to buy 2 of the elite models...one in the silver color stainless elite and the second in black stainless and swap slides.

Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I was just on the Sig website and it only shows the SAO versions. Is there still going to be a DA/SA with fixed sights? I think that is what I want.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
I was just on the Sig website and it only shows the SAO versions. Is there still going to be a DA/SA with fixed sights? I think that is what I want.

That was the first configuration released in April here is mine.

So they are out there. Not sure how they are doing their production runs so may be a bit before we see a bunch again.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25420 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Here is mine. The P-SPIT trigger is sweet!

I had wanted a GT20, but got distracted by an X-Six and bought this 10mm later.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Black92LX I have one of the two tone with the fixed night sights and grips you show in your picture....I do like it. So far, warm to hot 180 loads regulate to POI at 25 to 28 yds. Very accurate gun...Nice to shoot .. way beyond the Glock 20's I used to use... At last a real 10MM keeper ! Smile

Posts: 16 | Registered: November 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Hmm. Good to know..sounds like it might be a chore to track one down..

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ppro:
Black92LX I have one of the two tone with the fixed night sights and grips you show in your picture....I do like it. So far, warm to hot 180 loads regulate to POI at 25 to 28 yds. Very accurate gun...Nice to shoot .. way beyond the Glock 20's I used to use... At last a real 10MM keeper ! Smile

Mine too really likes the 180gr ammo Sigs fmj line shot very nicely.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25420 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
I'm sure many of you have already seen Hickock45 review, but for those of you who haven't.
http://youtu.be/U8znYP12MLs

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary1911A1:
I'm sure many of you have already seen Hickock45 review, but for those of you who haven't.
http://youtu.be/U8znYP12MLs

Thanks - that's cool.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Here is mine. The P-SPIT trigger is sweet!

I had wanted a GT20, but got distracted by an X-Six and bought this 10mm later.

Hi! I'm glad you like your GGI trigger. I assume you had no problem installing it? Is it one of our older P-SPITs or a new adjustable P-SAIT?

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:

Hi! I'm glad you like your GGI trigger. I assume you had no problem installing it? Is it one of our older P-SPITs or a new adjustable P-SAIT?

-Bruce

Hey Bruce, The trigger is one of the older P-SPIT versions. I bought it when I heard the 10mm was being made and had it and the Sig grips waiting for the 10.

I can't really give a comparison, because I never used the old trigger.

Installation was hassle free. I would happily recommend a Gray Guns trigger to anyone.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one of the Lipsey's two tone fixed sight versions and I am finding it capable of some very fine accuracy...This is a magazine full fired at 25 yds standing w/off hand right mid forearm touching a post. Shots left are palming right edge of trigger and shot right is palming left edge of trigger...the rest of the magazine w/trigger finger centered all at 25 yds. I always check off center trigger POI to know what variance I can induce with a particular handgun. It was always more pronounced with Glock models for example. It is my mental reminder of mishandling trigger results ...stress fire etc. Load is 1200 fps 180gr Hornady XTP

posted Hide Post
You can just right click the image box at the end of my prior post and click view, to view the target. Snap fish image.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Cant see this with my phone and I would enjoy seeing how it shot.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of garysubby
posted Hide Post
Getting really interested in a 10mm. All of my pistols have fixed sights.

For those that have the adjustable sights, do you like them? Are they easy to pick up in say overcast weather, or anything not in direct daylight? If you had to do it again, would you go with the fixed SIGlites?

Inquiring old eyes would like to hear your first hand impressions.

Thank you.

==============
Gary

Posts: 286 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: April 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post