SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
FWIW, I called Sig today to order a P229 357Sig barrel and asked about the P220... They said "Summer" it would be available and ship but didn't have a date, so take it with a grain of salt.

Posts: 6 | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of ST3 Rock
posted Hide Post
quote:

MEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW Razz

Posts: 9283 | Location: Cecil County MD | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
Is there a prize for the first member here to get their P220 10mm? Big Grin

Bruce and Tom don't count!

That IS the prize!

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rubicant5x:
FWIW, I called Sig today to order a P229 357Sig barrel and asked about the P220... They said "Summer" it would be available and ship but didn't have a date, so take it with a grain of salt.

My dealer placed our order the week of SHOT I am not expecting to see it prior to Christmas with typical Sig announcements and shipping arrivals.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25417 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWolf:

That IS the prize!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Yesss! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

Hmmm. A little SuperBlack on the frame and that would be dynamite. A little Nitron on the frame from the factory and that would be heaven - or one of two identical versions in the battery, depending on how you look at it and how long it would take me to come up with the scratch.

One photo earlier in the thread shows an all-Nitron with night sights and the same Extreme grips but it is SAO.

Posts: 409 | Registered: November 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yep. For me the central gotta-haves are DA/SA lockwork, a fixed rear sight and nothing colored like the inside of an empty beer can. Apparently the SAO frames have to be modified for DA/SA lockwork so I'm trying to figure out what may the easiest way to get where I want to go.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Host, Tom Gresham's
Gun Talk
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delay in posting this. I just returned from the IWA (big gun show) in Nuremberg, Germany. Lots of guns there. It's as big as the SHOT Show. Sig has a huge booth there!

This is the segment of the radio show with the interview I did with Bruce Gray. Lots of info about the 10mm Sig, the P320, and other things. No surprise at all, but Bruce did a great job!

Use this link to stream it.

http://ec.libsyn.com/p/c/9/9/c...a54dbd9&c_id=8459189

Use this link if you want to download it. Then Control-click (Mac) or right click (Windows) on the MP3 file name to download it.

http://guntalk.libsyn.com/guntalk-03-01-2015-part-b

Posts: 25 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
Good interview with Bruce. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 503 | Registered: January 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
All this talk of 10MM Auto has the kittens running scared

Kittens

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:

FWIW, I called Sig today... asked about the P220... They said "Summer"

Yeah, I called them today and they said it might be 'midAprilishy'.

Too bad I ordered mine 'Januarily'.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
quote:

FWIW, I called Sig today... asked about the P220... They said "Summer"

Yeah, I called them today and they said it might be 'midAprilishy'.

Too bad I ordered mine 'Januarily'.

2015? 2016?

We need details my good man.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's a fine lookin' weapon right there. Damn fine lookin' indeed.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
April 1st is one week from today. Who's picking up their new P220 next Wednesday?

Posts: 3381 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
April 1st is one week from today. Who's picking up their new P220 next Wednesday?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ I think someone posted earlier that Sig announced April 1 was when the pistols were due to begin shipping.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^^ I think someone posted earlier that Sig announced April 1 was when the pistols were due to begin shipping.

OK. I thought it was an April Fools day reference.

Thanks.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:

Is there a prize for the first member here to get their P220 10mm? Big Grin

That would be cool. I preordered a GT20 in January and can hardly wait.

Now all I'd have to do is figure out how to get a picture on the forum.

Lucky dawg you, I could buy two of them right now but I cant afford to spend the funds on guns.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I was called Monday to verify my FFL holder.

Dury's said they should be shipping out the first batch in less than three WEEKS (!)

Tick Tick Tick... (anticipation builds)

I might need a vacation day once it ships...