SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Almost the new year. Soon? Got the $ set aside.

Posts: 65 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, how does Sig determine which dealers receive the first batch of P220-10 mm?

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by burnetma:

I think dealers in pro-gun States should get them first. Sorry burnetma, you'll have to wait. Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Considering they broke the news here, and TGS is a top vendor here, well....

I'm ready to send TGS a very large money order and let it sit on account there.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by italia:
quote:
Originally posted by burnetma:

I think dealers in pro-gun States should get them first. Sorry burnetma, you'll have to wait. Big Grin

OK, now that isn't funny. Wink

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
I think we'll have to wait for SHOT to hear something more definitive concerning models, when and how much. I want one and have hopes Sig will do it right especially if they listen to Bruce.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

10 MM you say.... Cool

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by italia:
This whole 10mm P220 thing is really problematic. How am I supposed to keep saving for a P210 now?

Since almost anything seems possible, I'm starting a fund for my 10mm P210.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jigray3,

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10353 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard if Sig is going to have the 220 in 10MM on display at SHOT? I sure hope they do.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary1911A1:
Has anyone heard if Sig is going to have the 220 in 10MM on display at SHOT? I sure hope they do.

Ugh. I just assumed so, and was looking forward to LDD posting multiple huge pics of it in all three styles. Hope my assumptions aren't astray.

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't understand Stainless/Camo frame. I could very well be part redneck, but Camo??

I hope they have their CNC machines working in NH so they don't have to paint these.

Posts: 20 | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope this isn't against rules, but these prices look a little better to me.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.c...w-p220-10mm-pistols/

Posts: 814 | Location: IL along the Illinois River | Registered: February 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ If that's right, then it looks like there's a fixed rear sight option, too. Now to see if the SAO can be converted to DA/SA.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
"hunt ready" apparently has a kryptec highlander camo finish. This is what that camo looks like:

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted Nugent...we've got a badass Hunter for you!

posted Hide Post
More confused than ever.

I will get one of them. Which one is TBD.

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
It's nice to know that Romeo is a red dot sight. So hopefully it'll price stickered close to the .45 MSRP ($1,400).

Posts: 4154 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Finishes can be changed. I want da/sa with fixed sights.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I was a little bummed that the mags were only 8+1, but as long as extended mags are offered like the .45, I'll be happy.

Last piece I want to know is can I take a .45 slide and run it on this frame?

Posts: 4154 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the stainless Elite/Rosewood also. The rest of these are hideous. I was going to buy number 2 in the Hunter. Sig, you lost me at hello!