SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So what’s your oldest USED piece of tactical Tupperware?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So what’s your oldest USED piece of tactical Tupperware? Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
The oldest pistol I own that makes use of polymers would go back to the mid 1970s

A 45ACP HK P9S that I purchased used around the turn of the Century

The first pistol I ever purchased that makes use of polymers would go back to 1995.

The two on the top are a 45ACP and a 9MM Parrabellum both with serial numbers in the 6xx range. Both acquired new in 1995

I really fell in love with the USP chambered in 45ACP and have added several others over the years

passed on a new in box P9 in 45 years and years ago,

one of those kick myself moments,, should have bought it ,

would have cost me $400 about 1990

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Nice. I was hoping somebody had some old HK P9s.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Sig P2032 .40 cal, bought in 2002, first purchase as a CPL holder.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My oldest isn’t that old

It’s a gen2 19 from 1998

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
My first was a Ruger P95 in the mid 90's.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Not very old - I have a 2340 in 357Sig I bought new in March 2001. It has been a great gun, never any problems, and it was my first 357Sig. I will never get rid of it.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
A Remington 66 from the early 70's. Wink

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On my hip, in a Milt Sparks Nexus, my EDC '96 G27 with SW on slide and barrel; before Dr. Glock had all other gun manufacturers forbidden to be on his Glocks.

In the safe, for not very often range time, an early '80s HK P9S 45 ACP Target model.

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I actually came across a Nylon 66 yesterday at a local shop. I haven’t seen one in years. Such a neat little .22.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post