SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What belt do you wear everyday
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What belt do you wear everyday Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Looper Leather with kydex liner. Bought three maybe 10 years ago. Finally wore out one about a year ago and started using the 2nd. Don't know if I'll outlive the third?

Posts: 91 | Location: SW VA | Registered: January 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arflattop
posted Hide Post
The Beltman 100% of the time!

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ran a black or brown Beltman for years. I’d still be running them if I carried strong side carry.

I now wear a nylon belt similar to the Graithusa.com. The small “buckle” makes it the best thing going right now for AIWB carry.

Posts: 1173 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I appreciate all the responses. I've been tallying them up and taking a look at the different belts. Looks like The Beltman is the clear leader at this point.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beltman

Posts: 20 | Location: Texas Gulf Coast | Registered: September 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wore out a Wilderness instructor belt. I went with one of these. I've had it for a few years now, and it's held up well.
https://www.bullhidebelts.com/...hSvQrsxoCCKcQAvD_BwE

Rick

Posts: 53 | Registered: May 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
AIWB = Graith Soecilist belt. I love it

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Magpul makes a belt called the Tejas, I believe. Leather on the outside, kydex-ish on the inside. I wear it at work and use either a paddle or OWB holster. It has stood up extremely well, I will buy another.

I used to use 5.11 belts but they suck. The liner is sandwiched between the leather and it tends to snap at the point you use it the most.

Magpul Tejas.

Times 2 for the Tejas. I have 3 of the 1.5 inch belt (black, brown, and dark tan) and 2 of the 1.25 inch dress belt. I tried Beltman belts; they were nice but not as stiff as the Tejas. I will say that the Tejas is also the most cost effective solution; they are regularly on sale at Primary Arms and sometimes at Brownells.

Posts: 92 | Registered: February 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VERY happy with custercustomleather.com
One leathersmith, beautiful quality, great prices.
Only problem is I keep outgrowing them!

Skip

Posts: 765 | Location: West Central Ga. | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An original late '90's Dillon leather or a 511 Operator - black, green or coyote.

Happiness is hitting your target.

Posts: 10 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: August 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
511 operator

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post