SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    GGI P320 Trigger with Apex Trigger bar?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GGI P320 Trigger with Apex Trigger bar? Login/Join 
Picture of dc54
posted
Anyone using the Grayguns Trigger with the Apex Trigger bar on their P320?

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the very first Apex P320 trigger bar and flat face trigger. I ran both Apex products together. Combined, it did reduce take up and reduce reset, but it added almost two pounds to my trigger weight in both my P320s. I ended up putting in the Gray Guns Flat face trigger and it reduced the weight, made the already crisp reset and initial break even better.

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Did you leave the Apex trigger bar in?

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I did not leave it in. I have Apex kits in every M&P I own from Shields to Full size and compacts. I swear by their products. But in my P320s the trigger bar and components did not reduce the trigger weight. I did not to want mix and match with the Alex trigger bar and a Gray guns flat trigger. For me at least, which is subjective, the Gray guns flat trigger made all the difference in the world by reducing weight and decreasing take up.

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Thanks Roughneck6. I have an Xcarry that I put the GGI trigger in and it's perfect. I have another non X 320 that I put the GGI trigger in. It's much better, but there is more pre travel and creep than in the Xcarry. I was just trying to find a way to make the plain jane as nice as the X. I'm tempted to try the trigger bar, but for $80 I may just leave good alone.

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dc54:
Thanks Roughneck6. I have an Xcarry that I put the GGI trigger in and it's perfect. I have another non X 320 that I put the GGI trigger in. It's much better, but there is more pre travel and creep than in the Xcarry. I was just trying to find a way to make the plain jane as nice as the X. I'm tempted to try the trigger bar, but for $80 I may just leave good alone.

I recently found (and Apex confirmed) that there are interference issues with the Apex bar and small subcompact frames. I have two and found this when I was swapping the FCU out of my compact into one of the subs. The trigger would not reset. So, you may want to keep that in mind if SC interchangeability is a concern.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post