SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 RX Compact!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 RX Compact!!!! Login/Join 
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted
She is one sexy beast!!

200 flawless rounds through. Need to get some more carry ammo and run that as well.

Doesn't shoot as soft as my M&P, but the trigger is beautiful. The Romeo 1 is awesome as well. Incredibly accurate.

I'm smitten.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I agree with you!! Smile

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm lukewarm on it. I find my hands are steadier when using the night sights. There's a lot of retraining needed and I haven't found the time or motivation.

Posts: 1931 | Location: S.E. Michigan/Macomb County | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
I do agree that for now, that damned dot bounces around like crazy!! I anticipate getting better. Even so, the size of the dot really ensures that you are practicing "aim small, miss small."

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wish they went the MOS style route and didn't limit you to Romeo 1's. That being said, me likey your setup.

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post