SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M&P 9 2.0 Night Site Suggestions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&P 9 2.0 Night Site Suggestions Login/Join 
posted
Hello Everyone: Does anyone have suggestions for night sites for a M&P 9, 2.0 Full Size. I have the Trijicon HD Orange Night Sights on several of my other pistols but there a bit large for me and I do not shoot as well as I would like well with them. This new M&P is for concealed carry.

I took my new M&P 9, 2.0 to the range today and shot 250 rounds through it with no problems. I have the original 1.0 version and the new version is a significant improvement in my opinion. It has a better grip texture, accuracy, finish, trigger, and less recoil.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I think you already have it figured out. The 2.0 zeros really well with the HD sights.

I have them on all of my 2.0s.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the HDs are too big, the take a look at the HDXRs.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve used the trijicon HD’s in the past and liked them, but I’ve started using Ameriglo CAP sights on all my carry guns. Really distinct sight picture, and cost a good deal less than than the HD’s and I shoot them just as well.

Posts: 1480 | Location: TX | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slappy white:
I’ve used the trijicon HD’s in the past and liked them, but I’ve started using Ameriglo CAP sights on all my carry guns. Really distinct sight picture, and cost a good deal less than than the HD’s and I shoot them just as well.

Thank you sloppy white, I was not aware of the sights. Are they geared more for self-defense or accuracy or somewhere in between? Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you sloppy white

Thats Hedley

Posts: 550 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
Another suggestion for Trijicon HD sights.

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
now I'm looking at these too. Preferences as to orange or green front sight? Why?

Posts: 550 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve never tried out the Trijicon HDs, but I do have several pairs of Trutlo Tritium Pro sights which are fast becoming my favorite current production aftermarket sights.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post