SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Never Say Never.......Again. 320 Content
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Never Say Never.......Again. 320 Content Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bought my 320c about two years ago, I doubt I have 500 rounds through it. I had two failures, with HST 124s, no less, around 200 rounds in when I had a WML attached. A well respected Sig guru, theorized I had the WML too tight. Respectfully disagree. Don'tr use it with a WML in bedroom any longer. The job went to a PPQ. The Sig gets carried Winters. Currently carry a Shield in 9. I am blown away by how easy it conceals and how it tames recoil. Find it extremely accurate under30 feet. My net after rebate and FFL fee was $260 (not LE either).

Just scored a 320 compact RX which I hope arrives Wednesday. First RMR ever.

Posts: 1931 | Location: S.E. Michigan/Macomb County | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Given the design of the P320, I'm VERY skeptical a WML was the problem. I'd put it back on and shoot a few hundred more rounds through it of various ammo.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While sig might think no break in is required I don't even shoot hd rounds until I'm past the 500-1000 round mark.

Try again would be my advice.

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you put your email on the vendor's notify list, it will not be long before the mags become available. Usually takes a few weeks or a month or so, then the vendors sell out again.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
You might also check the SIG pro shop. They usually are stocked straight from the factory.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Thoughts on availability of magazines, grip modules, etc.

This is normal, even without the military contract. The latest yard mark I can point to is the Smith and Wesson M&P. When the M&P came out, and for five years afterwards, it was tough getting magazines. This is a supply/demand thing. They are shipping/selling guns so quick that all of the resources go to putting magazines with guns. Even before Sandy Hook, I had an inside man at Smith, and ordered magazines direct from them because I couldn't get them. It still took four months to get my order.

Most vendors stay out of stock on the desirable 320 magazines right now due to demand. When they post up $35 320c mags, they go quick because people see them and buy 10-20 to meet their needs. Or a bunch of people buy 3. That's the drill.

No doubt SIG is gearing up for the Army contract, but there isn't enough guns/magazines affected right now to put a dent in the already taxed supply chain. Two years from now will be the interesting part.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shot my 320c 2014 build Small frame with TLR-1. Plenty of failures with Lawman 124 gr standard pressure. Removed light, problem stopped. About one double feed per magazine

Shot my 320c 2017 build Medium frame with the same WML and it performed 100%

Ideas?

Posts: 1931 | Location: S.E. Michigan/Macomb County | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Needs Italian volcano oil?

Try the 2017 medium frame w/ light on your 2014 gun, and vice versa with the small frame w/light on the 2017 trigger group. At this point the only way to proceed is to start trying to eliminate pieces that might be possible culprits.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Needs Italian volcano oil?

I'm no sucker. I'm not going to buy an ounce of someone's repackaged vegetable oil. I'm extra virgin, baby. Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com