SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a P250 9mm subcompact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a P250 9mm subcompact Login/Join 
Picture of kokopelli
posted
found a used, like new p250 SC with two 15 round mags with the spacers for a great price. I love these things!

Posts: 246 | Registered: September 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Cool. I haven't shot a sub but I loved the full size I shot. Very underrated pistols.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too. I have several. My favorite is the compact upper on the subcompact frame.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They really are the best thing since sliced bread! I had a 9mm SC and still have my .380SC. Just bought another 9mm SC. I think of them as a 12-rd DAO revolver - über reliable.

Posts: 419 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw a really clean, used 250 the other day at the range for $299. I played with it for a while and didn’t hate the trigger. With practice I think I could run the 250 as a truck gun.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I messed up and bought what I thought was a p250 subcompact exchange kit last year .... traded my p250 compact to a friend but still have the kit... which is actually a compact... if you are interested.... let me know.

then again my plan was to buy a sub compact and have the choice of both... but life changes... no longer can work and so money it tight.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When they first came out they were the most detested firearm on the Sig forum. I must be nuts cause I loved it then, and I still do. I have owned the 250 since 2010 and it's one of those I will never get rid of. I have thousands of rounds through mine and they have been 100% reliable.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kokopelli
posted Hide Post
Id like to find someplace to mill the slide profile down, as the 320 slides look...

Posts: 246 | Registered: September 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post