SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Holster recommendations
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Holster recommendations Login/Join 
Picture of got2hav1
posted
Anybody found something that works really good for P365. Looking for OWB for when I go walking with the pooch. Thanks.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2762 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I have a DeSantis leather scabbard I really am warming to.

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take a look at Vedder Holsters dot com. They have great holsters that do not take up half your waist,

Bill

Posts: 137 | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I run the smart carry pouch when I go out in the evenings for walks. Holds my P365, spare 15 rounder, ID, CCW card and a 20. Under bball shorts and a T-shirt. Comfortable too.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not OWB, but I use either a Zorn Skinny Rig AIWB or a TT Gun Leather AIWB for my 365. I have back and SI joint issues, so my carry options are limited. I've really warmed up to AIWB and bought the manual safety version specifically for that purpose. And both of those makers were very good to deal with.

Posts: 1626 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Blackpoint owb and it is really comfortable. It is pretty much my go to during this quarantine period. Mine is the Sig branded that I picked up on the used market.

Posts: 1351 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
I have a Vedder OWB that works really well. I also just started using a Hidden Hybrid AIWB. It is actually the first AIWB holster I've found that actually works without gouging.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
The Winthrop holster for the P365 serves its purpose very well. I really like the longer sweat guard.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I got some homework to do. I do prefer a sweat guard style.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2762 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just pick up the Safariland 7378 7TS ALS with paddle. Wow! I love the no-brainer level one retention, and the P365 slides in and out of it easily. Getting the paddle on and off can be tricky, until you actually read the instructions, and then it's natural.

Best,
Ian

"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action." - Ian Fleming

Posts: 547 | Location: MA | Registered: March 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Rosen that SIG sells is perfectly serviceable and high quality. It's good enough that I haven't replaced it with a TT Gunleather which is my usual holster of choice.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also bought the Rosen from the Sig Store. It doesn't have the sweat guard though. I use a hanky when it's too warm for no t-shirt.

Posts: 33 | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pocket carry mine, in a DeSantis nemesis pocket holster.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a Kramer. Pricey but works great.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
VEDDER iwb with a 'claw'.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
This tread inspired me build a holster for my 365 even though I carry my 43x. I have been playing around building a few pancakes and the avenger style shown in the picture the cut is really close to the glock 43x but just slightly smaller scale. this is veg tanned leather with no finish on it, jus going to let it patina. then apply some neats foot oil down the road.

check out the piece of leather I found in the back drop with the brandings The R is my first initial to my name.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Another great holster. You have a new career ahead of you.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Depends on what you want to spend. For an OWB:
Desantis Mini Slide
TT GunLeather DDOO

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Another great holster. You have a new career ahead of you.

Thank you !

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ditto on the Vedder LightTuck IWB. Rides comfortably at 4:00 position, whether sitting or walking.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post